Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by Vinay Maddi <vi...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/23 02:19:05 UTC

Building log4cxx

Hello All,

I am building log4cxx using Makefile. Everything works fine. I have one
question though.
I am trying to write my own appender. This appender uses axis2c libraries. I
put my appender in log4cxx src and building. But since my appender uses
axis2C libraries, I need to link axis2C libraries to log4cxx while building.

I tried adding libraries in Makefile (LDFLAGS ). But its not working.

Could some point me in the right direction.

Thanks
Vinay