Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Daniel Millwood <MI...@uk.ibm.com> on 2006/03/06 12:02:27 UTC

Exception running unit-tests

Hi,

I download the latest Sandesha2 code this morning and built it using "maven
clean jar".  I got exceptions thrown from the AddressablePingTest and the
AnonymousPingTest.  The exception thrown is

    [junit] Running org.apache.sandesha2.AddressablePingTest
An Exception was throws in sending org.apache.sandesha2.SandeshaException:
No valid Sync response...; nested exception is:
        org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: An Invalid RM message was received.
Sandesha2 cant forward this request
        at
org.apache.sandesha2.workers.Sender.checkForSyncResponses(Sender.java:383)
        at org.apache.sandesha2.workers.Sender.run(Sender.java:227)
Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: An Invalid RM message was received.
Sandesha2 cant forward this request
        at
org.apache.sandesha2.handlers.SandeshaInHandler.invoke(SandeshaInHandler.java:98)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:376)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:401)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:372)
        at
org.apache.sandesha2.workers.Sender.checkForSyncResponses(Sender.java:377)
        ... 1 more
[SimpleHTTPServer] Stop called

The problem seems to be caused by the SimpleHTTPServer returning the
following fault from the Axis2 engine :
Operation Not found EPR is
http://127.0.0.1:8060/axis2/services/RMInteropService and WSA Action =
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/rm/CreateSequence

It looks to me as though the CreateSequence message never gets to the
RMInboundHandler at the server as its not an expected operation for the
service.  Has anyone else seen this problem?

Thanks,  Dan

Re: Exception running unit-tests

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dan,

Fixed. (Build was failing due to some changes in Axis2)
Please take a new checkout.

Chamikara

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dan,