Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Vira Vitanska <Vi...@epam.com.INVALID> on 2019/07/09 08:09:45 UTC

RE: [MENTORS]: DLab PMC report timeline for July 2019

Hi Mentors,

Sorry for writing to you, however we need your help with Dlab Podling report signing.
DLab Mentors or the other Mentors, could you sign off DLab Podling report for July if you have free time?

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/July2019

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Vira Vitanska

Posted by Vira Vitanska <vv...@apache.org>.

On 2019/07/24 03:52:26, Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Vira,
>
> I apologize to have missed the signify for June and July. Could you also
> forward request for sign off to private@dlab list to ask help for sign off
> for next report.
>
> Thanks.
> - Henry
>
> On Tue, Jul 9, 2019 at 1:10 AM Vira Vitanska <Vi...@epam.com.invalid>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi Mentors,
> >
> > Sorry for writing to you, however we need your help with Dlab Podling
> > report signing.
> > DLab Mentors or the other Mentors, could you sign off DLab Podling report
> > for July if you have free time?
> >
> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/July2019
> >

> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Vira Vitanska

Hi Henry,

I will forward request for sign off to private@dlab list to ask help for sign off for next report.

Thanks.
Vira

Re: [MENTORS]: DLab PMC report timeline for July 2019

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Vira,