Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Alex Van Boxel <al...@vanboxel.be> on 2017/01/20 23:23:15 UTC

Medium series: Airflow for Google Cloud

Hey all,

now that 1.8 is nearing release. I finally started writing about Airflow.
As it's me writing, I'll be focussing on the Google Cloud integration.

Today's post is about BigQuery
https://medium.com/google-cloud/airflow-for-google-cloud-part-1-d7da9a048aa4#.qe6f0gldf

Next one will be about DataProc.
--
  _/
_/ Alex Van Boxel

Re: Medium series: Airflow for Google Cloud

Posted by siddharth anand <sa...@apache.org>.
Looks like you don't have an account.. once you create one.. let me know
and I will grant you admin perms on the wiki.
-s

Posted by siddharth anand <sa...@apache.org>.
I've added it to