Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Karim Rahimpur <kr...@tamagos.com> on 2008/12/18 01:36:24 UTC

lost locale on drop-downs?

Hi,

I'm missing translations in drop-downs against update to recent svn
trunk 727590 today and also on the demo:

https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/accounting/control/EditBillingAccountTerms?billingAccountId=9010

whereas this is not so e.g. in the 4.0 release or my copy before
updating to the latest svn version ...

https://demo40.hotwaxmedia.com/accounting/control/EditBillingAccountTerms?billingAccountId=9010

In the first case, e.g. using french language for admin user the labels
in the drop-down for term type are in english while in the second case
they are in french (as they should be).

Can anyone else confirm this? Might something be broken in recent
versions of the trunk?

Regards,
Karim

Re: lost locale on drop-downs?