Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Darren Shepherd <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/05 00:30:43 UTC

does master even work? Can't start SSVM/CP

I can't get an environment setup on master, basically everytime it goes to
start the SSVM or CP it tries to stage the template, then that fails
because the command is routed to LocalHostEndpoint and my mgmt server can't
mount NFS.  Isn't there some special logic somewhere that knows the system
VM template is already pre-staged on NFS?

Darren

Re: does master even work? Can't start SSVM/CP

Posted by Darren Shepherd <da...@gmail.com>.
The big thing that is different about my environment is that my mgmt server
can't mount NFS.  Otherwise it would work.

Darren

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 4:33 PM, Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Posted by Darren Shepherd <da...@gmail.com>.
Yep, thanks.  Its working now.