Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by Kent Tong <ke...@cpttm.org.mo> on 2006/09/29 08:42:33 UTC

any response?

Hi,

More than 2 weeks have passed since I created HIVEMIND-182
to HIVEMIND-187. Has anyone taken a look?

--
Kent Tong, Msc, MCSE, SCJP, CCSA, Delphi Certified
Manager of IT Dept, CPTTM

Re: any response?

Posted by Achim Hügen <ac...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

sorry, but in the moment everybody seems to be quite busy.
I've integrated the maven pom patch into the head.
We will need to discuss the other issues.

Achim