Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Hong Gia Dinh <hg...@sdcgrp.com> on 2002/12/19 02:47:40 UTC

Mail Format!!

Hi all,

i am wondering about the complaints about my mail format!! i really dont
understand!! because my mail server system just send out plain text
format!!so i really dont understand why!!

can Cocoon mail server admins check this problem for me???

sorry for troubles from my mail format

GD

Re: Mail Format!!

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au>.
Hong Gia Dinh wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> i am wondering about the complaints about my mail format!! i really dont
> understand!! because my mail server system just send out plain text
> format!!so i really dont understand why!!
>
> can Cocoon mail server admins check this problem for me???
>
> sorry for troubles from my mail format
>
> GD

Hello Gia Dinh, you are right - you are not sending
HTML email (so that is good). However your mails are
very difficult to read (which is why Konstantin commented).
They are MIME emails, and the font-size is an extremely
small setting.

--David