Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Paolo Scopa <pa...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/16 23:39:55 UTC

facelets tomahawk tag issue

all, i have a problem with this simple myTest.xhtml

<t:document xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
	xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"
	xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
	xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"
	xmlns:t="http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk">

	<h:outputText value="Test H"/>
	<t:outputText value="Test T"/>

</t:document>

It happens that it produces only one line with Test H

Looking at the page source:

"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd" >
<t:document xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
xmlns:t="http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk">Test H
	<t:outputText value="Test T"></t:outputText>

</t:document>

I am sure there are all the lib etc and that the tomahawk.taglib.xml is in
the WEB-INF folder, it contains
	<tag>
		<tag-name>outputText</tag-name>
		<component>
			<component-type>org.apache.myfaces.HtmlOutputText</component-type>
			<renderer-type>org.apache.myfaces.Text</renderer-type>
		</component>
	</tag>

that web.xml contains
	<context-param>
		<param-name>facelets.LIBRARIES</param-name>
		<param-value>/WEB-INF/tomahawk.taglib.xml</param-value>
	</context-param>

What else can i check?
(i mean, no other t: tag works...)

Paolo

Re: facelets tomahawk tag issue

Posted by Gerald Müllan <gm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

if you want to use tomahwak in combination with facelets i would
recommend to use

http://code.google.com/p/tomahawk-facelets/

Just copy the jar to your lib dir and you get tomahawk facelets support.

But anyway, i am wondering that facelets doesn`t complain about the
missing tag definition.

cheers,

Gerald

--
http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: facelets tomahawk tag issue

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
Not that I know of, maybe facesGoodies on google? Anyone else know?

-A

Posted by Paolo Scopa <pa...@yahoo.com>.
ok, thanks,

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.