Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Ami Akshay Parikh <am...@usc.edu> on 2015/02/26 19:53:52 UTC

MetaData fornear duplicates

Hello,

When I try to use the parse_data from the segment directory for getting the
MetaData for finding near duplicates, My code runs into a EOFException. I
found something about a bug in nutch in the archives, but I wanted to know
if anyone else is facing this problem and how can I possibly resolve it.

Ami Parikh
(213)590-0005

Re: MetaData fornear duplicates

Posted by Ami Akshay Parikh <am...@usc.edu>.
Ya. I know about that. But I just thought that because Parse_Data already
does that for us, I did not want to do tthe same processing again. I will
try to figure something out. Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Ami Parikh
(213)590-0005

Posted by Renxia Wang <re...@usc.edu>.