Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/16 03:49:20 UTC

Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ivy 2.3.0-RC2 released

Hi All,

Can we drop shipping with ivy jar? Is there a programmatic method for
achieving ivy responsibilities through the deps available?

Best

Lewis

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Julien,

You are right, thanks for clarification. It stays where it is :0)

Have a great weekend.

Lewis

Posted by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>.

--