Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by liangmeng <13...@139.com> on 2015/08/04 05:55:45 UTC

回复: Re: how to specific aggre path?

no,not only hierarchies, auctually i don't need a full cube, i just need some aggre path, it's easy to achieve with "grouping sets" in hive sql, but i don't know how to define it in kylin;

梁猛
中国移动广东公司 网管维护中心 网管支撑室
电话:13802880779
邮箱: liangmeng@gd.chinamobile.com  ,13802880779@139.com
Posted by hongbin ma <ma...@apache.org>.
hi, liangmeng,

we proposed this function as called "cuboid whitelist":
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-242

this issue is unresolved yet, we don't have enough bandwitdth for this.
Maybe you or some guys form the community can help

On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 11:55 AM, liangmeng <13...@139.com> wrote:

> no,not only hierarchies, auctually i don't need a full cube, i just need
> some aggre path, it's easy to achieve with "grouping sets" in hive sql, but
> i don't know how to define it in kylin;
>

> 梁猛
> 中国移动广东公司 网管维护中心 网管支撑室
> 电话:13802880779