Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by Xu Jianhai <sn...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/06 07:04:12 UTC

Re: [DISSCUSS] RIP-18 Metadata management architecture upgrade

maybe we could build openmessaging-kv based on DLedger,  and then rocketmq
nameserver  uses openmessaging-kv to construct raft consensus.

回复: [DISSCUSS] RIP-18 Metadata management architecture upgrade

Posted by 胡 宗棠 <zo...@hotmail.com>.
Hi @heng du<ma...@gmail.com>@Jianhai

I think it's important to unify the message model with KV model to store metadata.It will resolve some data inconsistency problems if we
implements RIP-18 Metadata management architecture upgrade.And we're pleased to participate in this feature.

It is better to unify the message model with the KV model to store
metadata(eg. compact topic). would you like to submit a proposal in this
point?

Xu Jianhai <sn...@gmail.com> 于2020年5月6日周三 下午3:04写道:

Posted by heng du <du...@apache.org>.
@Jianhai