Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/11 10:05:51 UTC

Getting a fix in for ARROW-3343

hi folks,

The failing test in ARROW-3343 has been causing non-deterministic
failing CI builds for multiple weeks now, e.g.

https://travis-ci.org/apache/arrow/jobs/439490404

I suggest one of two recourses:

* Fix underlying cause (seems to be a shutdown race condition of some kind)
* Disable the unit tests temporarily until Flight Java development advances

Can someone take a look?

Thanks,
Wes

Re: Getting a fix in for ARROW-3343

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org>.
Sorry guys. I'll try to pick this up this weekend.