Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/17 10:48:12 UTC

[IP CLEARANCE] KeepAliveFilters.zip contribution from Indagon Oy

Hi community,

The MINA project has received a contribution of the
KeepAliveFilters.zip from Indagon Oy.

* The IP Clearance form has been committed to the trunk:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/site-publish/ip-clearance/mina-keepalive.html

Please help us verify that everything is in order.  The clearance
passes by lazy consensus if no -1 votes are cast within the next 72
hours.

Thanks,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP Key ID: 0x0255ECA6

Re: [IP CLEARANCE] KeepAliveFilters.zip contribution from Indagon Oy

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 10/18/07, mat <fo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just wonder if my current code needs to change to extend ChainedIoHandler
> instead of extends IoHandlerAdapter?

No, you won't need to change the existing code.  Please also note this
thread is about IP CLEARANCE.  If you have a question about code
itself, you'd better start a new thread.

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/

Posted by mat <fo...@gmail.com>.