Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Jakob Frank <ja...@apache.org> on 2013/11/05 12:00:03 UTC

Re: Accidently merged into "master"

With help from infra [1] I was able to revert the erroneous merge:

This is what I did:
git revert --no-commit --no-edit -s 4aa87db
git revert --no-commit --no-edit -s a9bf7e4 -m 1
git revert --no-commit --no-edit -s be31f8a
git revert --no-commit --no-edit -s 4b8b868
git revert --no-commit --no-edit -s c576351
git commit -s
git push origin master

Best,
Jakob