Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Brian Woo <br...@sjrb.ca> on 2005/11/18 23:55:00 UTC

SAML code samples...

Hi,

I am looking for some sample code to implement a SAML-enabled server & client with WSS4J.  However, I can't seem to find any.  I have tried the UsernameToken example and it works fine, that's great.  But, is WSS4J even ready for SAML?  Or it's still under development?  Can someone give me some advice?

Thanks very much for your help,

Brian

======================================
Brian Woo
Regional Services, Engineering
SHAW ) Communications
Suite 800, 630 3rd Ave SW
Calgary AB, T2P 4L4
Phone: (403) 750-4648

Re: SAML code samples...

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Please see below:

On 11/21/05, Mike Smorul <to...@umiacs.umd.edu> wrote:

> Dims,
>
> Sorry for the delay in responding. Most of our wss4j work was a simple
> static wrapper/subclass of the DoAllSender/Receiver classes to allow saml
> tokens, parameters, and keystores to be easily passed into wss4j rather
> than specifying them in property files. As it's pretty integrated into
> our other code, i'm not too sure how easy it would be to seperate it into
> something useful.

Ok.

> The SAML generation is just a 3rd party web service call that returns a
> token which is then shoved into wss4j. I can probably supply patches that
> would allow a client to insert saml tokens into MessageContext prior to
> sending, or allow token retrieval via callback with relative ease if it's
> useful.

That would be wonderful. thanks.

Re: SAML code samples...

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.