Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Thorsten Kraus <Th...@gmx.net> on 2007/12/01 18:48:19 UTC

Annotations

Hello,

I have a method which has a custom bean object in its signature. This
method should be accessable via SOAP.
I want to mark some attributes of this bean object as required and some
other attributes I don't want to include in the request --> these
attributes should not exist in the generated WSDL.
Can someone tell me how I can annotate this attributes that the needed
behaviour is generated?

Regards,
TMK

Re: Annotations

Posted by Willem Jiang <ni...@iona.com>.
Hi,
I do not think JAXB's annotation can implment the behavior that you want.
Maybe you can define a parent class to be used in the method A, and a
child class which extends the parent class with addition attributes to
be used in the method B.

Cheers,
Willem.

Re: Annotations