Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by "Goyal, Arpit" <ar...@sap.com> on 2017/05/12 20:25:08 UTC

useList with antInclude for SFTP

Hi Colleagues,

We are creating Consumer Template using Camel context passing it sftp URI to read file. As our use-case is to read file matching pattern, we are using 'antInclude'. Turns out we have to add 'useList' also part of the URI, else we are forced to give fileName in the URI.

The document though says that 'useList' is only applicable for FTP and FTPS > http://camel.apache.org/ftp2.html. So the document is outdated I guess. We are using 2.16.3 version.

Our use-case is --> Read files matching wild cards * and ?

Regards,
Arpit.

Re: useList with antInclude for SFTP

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.