Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Eigen Technology Pty Ltd <mi...@eigentechnology.com> on 2002/12/19 05:00:02 UTC

Multiple addPathInfo

Hi Folks,

one more question on Velocity.

I would appreciate if someone could tell me how to pass more than one
parameters in the addPathInfo("  ") format used by Velocity.

cheers
michael

Re: AW: AW: Multiple addPathInfo

Posted by Eigen Technology Pty Ltd <mi...@eigentechnology.com>.
Thanks Marc, Scott,

I know Turbine is a great software, that is why I am using it :-).

cheers
michael

Re: AW: Multiple addPathInfo

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
On 19/12/2002 10:26 PM, "Eigen Technology Pty Ltd"
<mi...@eigentechnology.com> wrote:

> $page.setStyleSheet($content.getURI("resources/vpistyle.css")
Try:
    $page.setStyleSheet($content.getURI("resources/vpistyle.css", "screen")

Scott
--
Scott Eade
Backstage Technologies Pty. Ltd.
http://www.backstagetech.com.au
.Mac Chat/AIM: seade at mac dot com
--
How to ask questions the smart way:
http://www.tuxedo.org/%7Eesr/faqs/smart-questions.html

AW: AW: Multiple addPathInfo

Posted by Marc Lustig <ma...@marclustig.com>.

Re: AW: Multiple addPathInfo

Posted by Eigen Technology Pty Ltd <mi...@eigentechnology.com>.

AW: Multiple addPathInfo

Posted by Marc Lustig <ma...@marclustig.com>.

Re: Multiple addPathInfo

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
On 19/12/2002 10:08 PM, "Eigen Technology Pty Ltd"
<mi...@eigentechnology.com> wrote:

> I am using tdk2.1.
>
> the .vm file is in app/screens, I tried to put the style.css in
> app/screens and app/layouts, and include this line in the .vm file:
>
> $page.setStyleSheet("./vpistyle.css")
>
> and then
>
> $page.setStyleSheet("/vpistyle.css")
>
> but it does not seem to have worked. Any idea?
>
> thanks
> michael
setStyleSheet() is new in t2.2 so you will either have to patch it into your
t2.1 code or extend TemplatePageAttributes and provide it.  You should be
able to find details of how to do this in the mail archive (not sure if it
was turbine-user or turbine-dev).

Use something like $content.getURI("css/global.css") to generate the first
argument of setStyleSheet() - in this example the css directory would exist
at the same level as the WEB-INF directory (i.e. they are both children of
the main application directory).

Cheers,

Scott

Re: Multiple addPathInfo

Posted by Eigen Technology Pty Ltd <mi...@eigentechnology.com>.
I am using tdk2.1.

Re: Multiple addPathInfo

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.

Re: Multiple addPathInfo

Posted by Eigen Technology Pty Ltd <mi...@eigentechnology.com>.
Thanks Scott, that worked...

could you also tell me where to put my personal style sheet in the Turbine
layout.

cheers
michael

 On 19/12/2002 3:00 PM, "Eigen Technology Pty Ltd"

Re: Multiple addPathInfo

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.