Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Farrukh SATTOROV <fi...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/17 16:35:33 UTC

DP for GUI interaction

what design pattern you use for interaction between gui components in
wicket. For instance, showing modal window from toolbar, manipulating with
table fom another panel, first of all in presentation tier.

--
Regards, Farrukh

Re: DP for GUI interaction

Posted by Farrukh SATTOROV <fi...@gmail.com>.
thanks for reply, Marvin

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 7:43 PM, Richter, Marvin <
Marvin.Richter@jestadigital.com> wrote:

> It depends ...
> I'm a big fan of loose coupling so I do almost all interaction between
> components with AJAX events.
> For this you just override the onEvent method in your panels which should
> react on AJAX events.
>
> Check out:
>
> http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/events/wicket/bookmarkable/org.apache.wicket.examples.events.DecoupledAjaxUpdatePage
>
> Best Regards,