Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org> on 2015/12/01 05:45:33 UTC

Re: license headers for hawq

I suggest that at the very minimum the list of exceptions
to RAT gets checked into the workspace (with exceptions
clearly documented: e.g.:
    https://github.com/apache/bigtop/blob/master/pom.xml#L297
)

If you could also integrate RAT execution into the build
that would be super-awesome. IOW, so I can just do:
   $ make rat
or something similar.

Thanks,
Roman.