Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ownedthx <se...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/10 17:49:38 UTC

Temporary queues and event-driven consumers

Hi all,

I'm trying to use temporary queues with an event-driven consumer (camel).
Is there something inherently wrong with trying this approach?   Basically,
I never get messages back to my consumer, but if I use normal queues
everything is fine.

Any pointers?

Thanks!
Seth

Re: Temporary queues and event-driven consumers

Posted by Seth Call <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michael,

That is the syntax I used in both my 'routebuilder's in Camel.

The second I take out ":temp:", everything works.  Producer can send to
consumer.  Put it back in; no messages.

Thanks!
Seth

Posted by Michel Van Hoof <mv...@thisplays2.com>.