Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2001/08/06 18:52:30 UTC

Change in junit testing:

I have the junit testing the individual tests using the batch testor.  Unfortunately,
I am having issues with includes/excludes.  However, it prints out the following for
every test run:

Tests run: 6, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 151.799 sec
Running org.apache.avalon.excalibur.property.test.PropertyUtilTestCase$ResolveTe
st
Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.421 sec
TEST org.apache.avalon.excalibur.property.test.PropertyUtilTestCase$ResolveTest
FAILED
Running org.apache.avalon.excalibur.property.test.PropertyUtilTestCase
Tests run: 8, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.461 sec

It generates the HTML markup that we could post on the site as well.
There are Junit test runners that can be embedded in any kind of IDE
(including emacs I beleive) that will not only run the individual tests
inside the IDE, but also link you from the error message to the exact
location from the stacktrace.  I do this with JBuilder.

Re: Change in junit testing:

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
I have pattern matching that works for what we need...  Our tests for
Cadastre
and Scratchpad need help

Re: Change in junit testing:

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>.