Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/06 10:25:49 UTC

MVC/CXF/Hibernate

Hi folks

I just pushed a new sample - this is the same as the MVC/CXF example, but
uses Hibernate as opposed to the OpenJPA. I also included
the deltaspike-jpa-module-api and deltaspike-jpa-module-impl dependenciesm
and added @Transactional on the repository class.

Hope its useful.

Jon

Re: MVC/CXF/Hibernate

Posted by Daniel Dias Dos Santos <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jon,

I did a little test with Hibernate 5

But I see whats not is compatible with CDI of TomEE I think.

so I found this :

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/40818396/unable-to-build-hibernate-sessionfactory-exception-from-nowhere

but the user has to do manual .

--