Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/31 01:03:48 UTC

[Axis2] Clarifications needed for Local transport Receiver & RawXMLInOnlyMessageReceiver

Hi all,
Can somebody pls clarify me the possible usage of Local Transport
Receiver... I found that it has not undergone many improvements we did to
other parts lately. eg : MTOM will not work there. REST is not
there.etc.......
 Also I found that the implementer of the service (Skeleton) should provide
a return type when writing InOnly operations using
RawXMLInOnlyMessageReceiver. This InOnly Message Receiver takes takes the
response of the service impl method to a OMElement, but does not do anything
as I can see..Following is the piece of code from the MessageReceiver. Is
this the expected behavior... If so what is the usage of that......

// invoke the WebService

OMElement result = (OMElement) method.invoke(obj, parms);

Thanks & Regards,
~Thilina

"May the SourcE be with u"
http://www.bloglines.com/blog/thilina