Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com> on 2022/07/02 10:33:13 UTC

Fwd: ApacheCon Registration Available!

Hey Everyone,

The registration for ONSITE ApacheCon in New Orleans, Louisiana,
October 3-6, is now open.

This is the first time we have a 2-full-day "DataEngineering" track -
which I am co-chairing with Ismael (PMC member of Apache Beam and
Apache Avro). We have some great talks - including Airflow ones but
this is a great opportunity to meet others, learn from there and build
the strength of the Apache Community.

See you in New Orleans :) - I've never been there but it seems like
after-parties there might have a special vibe to it.

I would not miss it even if I was not co-chairing the track :)

J.

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.
I will certainly be there :).

I give 3 talks and co-lead the data engineering track with Ismael :)

Posted by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@apache.org>.