Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Alex Shneyderman <a....@gmail.com> on 2007/09/20 10:44:03 UTC

Render only pages require classes along ?

Hi, all!

I have a page that needs no logic - just to be rendered.

html looks lie this:
	<head>
		<title>Render-only Page</title>
	</head>
			Login here <t:pagelink t:page='Login'>login page</t:pagelink>

Until I create class Index.java in root.pages package tapestry sends back
HTTP ERROR: 404

the java class is empty. Can't tapestry deal with this?

Alex.

RE: Render only pages require classes along ?

Posted by Kristian Marinkovic <kr...@porsche.co.at>.
afaik... tapestry 5 always requires a java class for a page template

the java class contains dynamically generated (enhanced) properties
that represent  the component structure of your page

g,
kris

"Alex Shneyderman" <a....@gmail.com>
20.09.2007 10:44