Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by ra...@jpmchase.com on 2005/08/15 20:10:37 UTC

AddressBook on WSAD 5.1

Hello,

I am tried to deploy AddressBook sample application that comes with Axis
distribution on Tomcat and it works fine. Now I changed the port number
for WSAD and ran WSDL2Java and then compiled all the java classes and
trying to deploy the web service from the command prompt..into Admin
Server that runs inside Websphere Test Environment on port 9080 as shown
below...

java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient -p9080 deploy.wsdd

getting the following error

Processing file deploy.wsdd
Exception: AxisFault
faultSubcode:
faultString: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
faultActor:
faultNode:
faultDetail:
{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:WCOLW04F0RMX41