Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Danny Bols <db...@osirion.be> on 2003/11/15 16:44:01 UTC

Cocoon 2.1.3 / Woody / Flow - Endless Loop?

Hello,

since a few days I have been using the new released Cocoon 2.1.3 and after a
while without doing any requests to the server the java process
spontaneously claims 100% of the CPU. Java behaves like it is in an endless
loop. The only solution in that case is to hard kill the tomcat server!

This behaviour only seems to happen when there has been a previously request
(or requests) to the server which activated a woody flow form.

Does anybody have any clue? Which component could possibly,  without any
client request, activate a process on the server?

--

Danny

Re: Cocoon 2.1.3 / Woody / Flow - Endless Loop?

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
It can be the garbage collector. Also check your log level. If you set it
to debug, then flow component will register his own activity every 4 secs.
This activity is related to drop the old saved "continuities".

BTW, what version of Tomcat are you using?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Danny Bols dijo: