Posted to user@metron.apache.org by sm...@libero.it on 2017/06/12 10:45:17 UTC

First installation issues

Dear All,

first of all, I would thank all the members of this community that during last week.
I'm really newbe for this tool, and I was interested in it because I was looking for a framework -almost ready to use- to perform some experiments of machine learning applied to cybersecurity.

I would highlight as maybe most of my issues during the installation are due to my request to install Metron in a single VM node.

So, today before of give up this great tool, I would reformulate my question to this community.

If a person that would have a framework to test ML algorithms applied to cybersecurity, is Metron a good tool?

If yes, is there any ready VM ready to use that I can use for my experiments.

I'm frustrated because spending lot of time for the installation I abandoned my objective related to ML.

Thanks again for any suggestion.

Best Regards,
Simone