Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by "Shackelford, John-Mason" <Sh...@ncs.com> on 2002/10/02 19:50:00 UTC

debugging environment tips?

I am currently running my unit tests via the run-single-test target. I am
having trouble tracking down a problem and thought that perhaps I could use
remote debugging the way I would for debugging serverside Java code. Is this
possible?

John-Mason Shackelford

Software Developer
NCS Pearson - Measurement Services