Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by Kashyap Amin <ka...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/09 19:19:41 UTC

Re: wsdl2java namespace mapping

Hi,

Does anyone know in MUSE wsdl2java how to control the mapping from
namespace to Java package? I read an email on the group for the same
but didn't see any reply. Does that mean one cannot do this?

Please let me know if anyone knows how to do the same.

Thanks,
Kashyap Amin.

Re: wsdl2java namespace mapping

Posted by Balan Subramanian <bs...@us.ibm.com>.
Hi,
You can get M2 binary build at
http://ws.apache.org/muse/milestones/2.0.0-M2/bin/. Once you extract it,
you can find the docs folder there.

Balan Subramanian
Autonomic Computing, IBM, RTP, NC
919.543.0197 | bsubram@us.ibm.com

"Kashyap Amin" <ka...@gmail.com>
08/09/2006 04:12 PM
Please respond to
muse-user@ws.apache.org

muse-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: wsdl2java namespace mapping

Hi,

Balan, thanks for prompt reply.

Please spare me for triviality of this question but where can I get
docs/overview/overview-tools.html?

Thanks,
Kashyap Amin.

Posted by Kashyap Amin <ka...@gmail.com>.