Posted to users@flex.apache.org by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/29 15:58:14 UTC

Flex and SVG support

Is there any difference in SVG support between 3.6 and latest SDKs?
Specifically, I am looking into a possibility of placing objects over an
SVG image and have these objects responding to a mouse click. Also if I
change a size of an image at run time I would want to preserve relative
positions of these objects. Please share any ideas.

Thanks

Re: Migration Flex sdk 4.1 -> 4.1.14 CSS/SVG problems

Posted by Julien Desquenne <jd...@polyedre.fr>.
Thanks for answer

Here is the test project : http://www.4shared.com/file/GsNeSEazce/Test.html

I've created a bug on JIRA :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34814

Thanks for help

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Julien Desquenne <jd...@polyedre.fr>.

Re: Flex and SVG support

Posted by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com>.
I have tried embedding and it worked - the image was shown on the screen.
But that is just a first step. Now I need to have an object placed over the
image and when the image is resized th object has to keep its relative
position. That is the most critical requirement.

Re: Flex and SVG support

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.