Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/04 19:00:12 UTC

[VOTE]: James Turton for Committer

Hello all,
I'd like to call a vote for James Turton for committer.  James has been doing some serious work on the Drill website and documentation.   I'd like to use the lazy consensus option for this vote (https://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#LazyConsensus <https://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#LazyConsensus>). This means that silence implies consent.   If nobody objects by Monday, I'll assume lazy consensus and proceed.

Thanks!
-- C

Re: [VOTE]: James Turton for Committer

Posted by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all.  The voting is closed and I will send the invitation shortly.
-- C

Posted by weijie tong <to...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.