Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Aldrin Piri <al...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/03 20:56:45 UTC

AppVeyor integration merged

Hey folks,

Just a note to let you know that AppVeyor has been incorporated for our 0.x
and master branches.  Not much will change in terms of the normal
contribution process but we will receive indications for those PRs/branches
that have the appveyor.yml (you may wish to rebase off your source branch
to make use of this functionality) as to how the code works within a
Windows environment.

I realize this has been relative noise since being enabled without the
newly merged configuration, but should provide some nice value in terms of
how our codebase is doing in Windows.  There may  be some growing pains
initially as we run into tests that may not map as well into the Windows
environment as a result of certain assumptions and may require some
adjustment as we had with Travis.

Thanks!
--aldrin

Re: AppVeyor integration merged

Posted by Mark Payne <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Awesome! Thanks for digging into all of this, Aldrin!

-Mark