Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by thanh nguyen <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/09 17:42:24 UTC

remote testing and CSV data config file

Hi all,

Here's my setup: I control the the slave computer from my master computer.
When I run the tesplan, the slave can't find the CSV data config file, even
if it's really there. Note that both my master and slave have exactly the
same directory structure.

Thanks for thelp,
Thanh

Re: remote testing and CSV data config file

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 9 August 2010 16:42, thanh nguyen <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Here's my setup: I control the the slave computer from my master computer.
> When I run the tesplan, the slave can't find the CSV data config file, even
> if it's really there. Note that both my master and slave have exactly the
> same directory structure.
>
> Thanks for thelp,

Check the jmeter log file on the slave - it should show the exact name
of the file it failed to find.