Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jonathon -- Improov <jo...@improov.com> on 2007/04/25 06:48:10 UTC

Re: [SPAM] Re: Chat Modules

BJ,

You mean each and every page can be "refreshed" without re-submitting forms or re-doing stuff?
That's nice. How'd you do it?

Jonathon

Re: [SPAM] Re: Chat Modules

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
No in such a case (with the same parameters) it should only "update" (ie
doing nothing).

But I guess BJ already gave you a better answer...

Jacques

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Specifies a delay in seconds before the browser automatically reloads
the document. Optionally, specifies an alternative URL to load. E.g.

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="3;URL=http://www.some.org/some.html">

or (HTTP header)

Refresh: 3;URL=http://www.some.org/some.html

In Netscape Navigator, has the same effect as clicking "Reload"; i.e.
issues an HTTP GET with Pragma: no-cache (and If-Modified-Since header
if a cached copy exists).

Note: If a script is executed which reloads the current document, the
action of the Refresh tag may be undefined. (e.g. <body onLoad=
"document.location='otherdoc.doc'>)

this does a get command to the server. so you have a frame where the top
does a refresh  the submit of the text in a second frame. the only
reason the frame is necessary is so you don't have the text box keep
getting refreshed if someone has not finished typing

Jonathon -- Improov sent the following on 4/25/2007 5:57 AM:

Re: [SPAM] Re: Chat Modules

Posted by Jonathon -- Improov <jo...@improov.com>.

Re: [SPAM] Re: Chat Modules

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.