Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by rainbow photo <ra...@shaw.ca> on 2009/04/10 01:01:47 UTC

Can anyone explain why a jar file can't be removed during a updeployment process?

Hi,

I run into this situation twice in two days. I run a undeployment process through the TC web application manager (TC 6). All of files of the application are removed except one tiles-core.jar file. I had two different versions of the jar file. None of them are removed through the undeploying. I have to remove them manually. Can someone give me a reason of this situation?

Thanks very much in advance.

w/

Re: Can anyone explain why a jar file can't be removed during a updeployment process?

Posted by Nikola Bozadziev <ni...@bozadziev.net>.
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/FAQ/Windows#Q5

Re: Can anyone explain why a jar file can't be removed during a updeployment process?

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.