Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Dale Newfield <Da...@Newfield.org> on 2008/05/29 19:41:05 UTC

parameter vagaries...

In Struts2.1.X there are now multiple interceptors for setting
parameters from different sources on the action, but these don't also
add those parameters into the map stored in ActionContext so that they
are included in the map set when implementing ParameterAware...

I can try to work up some patches to address this (I think it'll require
both xwork2 and struts2 changes), but I'm confused right out of the
gate, because I can't find where the setParameters method of
ActionContext is initially called...

...can anyone offer guidance here?

-Dale Newfield
  Dale@Newfield.org