Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Siddharth Kumar <si...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/17 12:25:59 UTC

Re: Maven Release issue with forked deploy process with proxy autherisation as argument

Hi Team

Any anyone advise on this? I have tried with java 8 tunneling scheme
parmater to "" but still the same issue.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/basic-authentication-fails-for-outgoing-proxy-in-java-8u111-909643110.html

Thanks,
Siddharth