Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Alessia Prete <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/02 10:28:31 UTC

how to use surfire report plugin in other project

Hi,

I have a project A, where I use surfire report plugin, and everything is OK.
Then I have a project B, that by maven-scm-plugin, get project A and
execute it:

  <plugin>
                        <artifactId>maven-scm-plugin</artifactId>
                        <version>1.7</version>
                        <executions>
                            <execution>
                                <id>it-sources</id>
                                <phase>integration-test</phase>
                                <goals>
                                    <goal>bootstrap</goal>
                                </goals>
                                <inherited>false</inherited>
                                <configuration>

<checkoutDirectory>target/it</checkoutDirectory>

<connectionType>developerConnection</connectionType>
                                    <goals>clean, install, site</goals>
                                    <profiles>it</profiles>
                                    <developerConnectionUrl>scm:git:ssh://
git@github.com/...../</developerConnectionUrl>
                                </configuration>
                            </execution>
                        </executions>
                    </plugin>

 I would like to use the report generate for project A, in project B.
Now if I run mvn site in project B, I don't get any result, because I don't
have test in B.
But I have the A report in B/target/it/target/site/surfire-report

there is a way to include this result in B surfire report?

Thanks!