Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by Dan Kirkwood <da...@apache.org> on 2019/06/13 16:33:02 UTC

Jonathan Gray as a new committer

The Traffic Control PMC has invited Jonathan Gray as a committer,  and I'm
pleased to say he has accepted!

Jonathan has contributed to a number of discussions on the dev mailing list
and recently introduced 2 major Pull Requests with experimental features to
help drive our automation efforts.  He is our resident expert of Jenkins in
Comcast's ATC team.  As a committer,  he will be able to have access to our
Apache Jenkins build configurations and will be extremely valuable in
improving that setup.

Please join me in welcoming Jonathan...

Dan

Re: Jonathan Gray as a new committer

Posted by Rawlin Peters <ra...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, Jonathan! Glad to finally have you aboard.

- Rawlin