Posted to user@storm.apache.org by "Cody A. Ray" <co...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/21 02:49:22 UTC

Re: Nimbus UI field

The two bolts that emit and transfer 0 are most likely your
persistantAggregates. They're sinks, so they don't emit or transfer
anything.

I forget the exact definition of capacity, but it indicates when that bolt
is taking too long to process. If it's greater than one, it's a
bottleneck.  Its something like the percent of time a worker so processing
that bolt. (It can be greater than one so it might be percent of time over
all workers... Unclear)

-Cody