Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Prachait Saxena <su...@sitesontesting.com> on 2002/06/04 11:21:28 UTC

Apache 1.3.24 and LOADModule ???

Hello,

I am using Apache/1.3.24 (Win32) Under Win98.
I am trying to load modules for SSL or PHP or MySql through LoadModule.

I have these lines in httpd.conf

LoadModule ssl_module	modules/libssl.dll [For SSL]
Or
LoadModule php4_module modules/libphp4.dll [For PHP]

Or I try to load another module.
While strating the server,I am getting an error as:

Syntax Error on Line 203 of c:/apache/cong/httpd.conf
cannot load c:/apache/modules/***NewAddedModuleName [.dll or .so file]
***into server
One of the library files needed to run the application cannot be found:

Can any tell me why this is happning? What else i have to do for this?
I already docs. but did not found any solution.

Thanks in advance.

Bye and Have a nice day

Prachait Saxena

WebMaster