Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by de...@interblod.com on 2002/11/04 14:03:18 UTC

Beat the Mortgage Bankers!!! YULD

Mortgage giant Freddie Mac's Chief Economist Frank Nothaft noted yesterday that mortgage rates this week are the lowest we've seen since the creation of Freddie Mac itself!!!

But he also believes that they simply have to go up this month since the market hasn't stopped rallying all of October.

So take his cue. If you want to:

A> Refinance your existing mortgage
B> Get a home equity loan
C> Take cash out for improving your home
D> Get a new home loan

The time is ...... NOW!

Just visit our website by clicking the link below. Even if you have applied in the past you need to do it again since the rates dropped again this week:

http://61.145.116.191/now_is_the_time/index.asp?Afft=QM10