Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Yaman Kumar <ya...@nous.soft.net> on 2002/06/14 20:31:47 UTC

Urgent-using global-forwards in custom tag classes

Hi,
I have a requirement to get a forward class in a Custom tag class which is
in
struts-config.xml.

I'm writing a user's session checking tag which needs to forward to a
login.jsp page
that is available in struts-config.xml

<global-forwards>
<forward name="sessionexpired" path="/InvalidSession.jsp"/>
</global-forwards>

In my custom tag i would like to get the value of sessionexpired.
I'm following struts-example webapp to break this and looking
<logic:forward> tag
to extend it

TIA
rayaku