Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mykel Alvis <my...@weirdness.com> on 2007/04/25 22:54:41 UTC

DAV deployment seems to not perform as with 2.0.6

Once upon a time, in the distant past (Maven 2.0.5 and before), the
instructions found on the Maven User Wiki (at
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Deploying+3rd+Party+Jars+With+WebDAV)
had a section at the bottom that allowed us to modify our maven installation
and allow command-line deployment of arbitrary artifacts using DAV.  Since
upgrading to Maven 2.0.6, that technique doesn't seem to work any more.  The
complaint is

NoClassDefFoundError: org/codehaus/plexus/util/IOUtil

Is there some way around this difficulty without inserting the webdav
extension in a pom in the local directory?

--
I'm just an unfrozen caveman software developer.  I don't understand your
strange, "modern" ways.

Re: DAV deployment seems to not perform as with 2.0.6

Posted by Andrew Williams <an...@handyande.co.uk>.
I have found this to be fixed with 2.0.7 - give it a shot.

Andy