Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Dimitris Zenios <di...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/06 20:35:29 UTC

Tapestry BreadCrumbs new module

Hi guys.

Please have a look at
http://bitbucket.org/zenios/tapestry-zbreadcrumbs before sending an
email to the general list.Have in mind though that the artifacts are
not uploaded yet (Waiting confirmation from sonatype).You can always
download the source and install locally.Sine this is my first tapestry
module releasing open source ,comments are welcome and much
appreciate.

Best Regards
Dimitris Zenios

Re: Tapestry BreadCrumbs new module

Posted by Dimitris Zenios <di...@gmail.com>.
Good catch Bob.Added it now.Indeed its under Apache 2

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.
Dimitris,