Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Gordon Smith <gs...@hotmail.com> on 2014/12/13 22:50:55 UTC

What versions are used on the build machine?

Do we document anywhere the versions of Java,  Ant, Maven, Flash Player, AIR, etc. that the build/test machines are currently using? I'd like to use the same versions.

- Gordon

Re: What versions are used on the build machine?

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
Hi Gordon,

On the Build VM we use:

Java: 1.7